Datapath VisionHD2-SQX is a high-performance capture card technology SQX, can encode a signal to H.264. Equipped with three independent channels, VisionHD2-SQX allows the capture of two high-definition video processor and using 1920x1080p SQX encode them to H.264. The encoded video can be prepared through SQX media server for transmission over the network. Moreover, any captured video can be transmitted on a graphics device or in a system buffer for display or further processing.
MultiStream technology enables the use of multiple independent copies of the capture
The ability to encode 1080p video to save to your hard drive, and at the same time video encoding 720p for the transmission network
Switching sources without interrupting the encoding process.
Two channels to capture two 1080p video and one channel for encoding a video with 60 fps, or two video signals with 30 fps
- PCIe x8 plug-in card
- Three channels: 2 x DVI-I, 1 x RCA (female)
- Support HDMI 1.3 - 225MHz HDMI, audio source selection for video streaming. TMDS equalizer to support the cable 20m
- Supports DVI 1.0 RGB 24bit - 165Mhz. MDS equalizer to support the cable 20m
- Triple ADCs sampling up to 170Msps. Full 4: 4: 4 sampling, 8 bits per colour 5-wire, 4-wire, or sync-on-green
- CCIR601 sampling. PAL, NTSC, SECAM auto-sensing
- Inputs Stereo Line-In / Stereo Balanced with program control (+/- 12dB) at 16 bit 44.1 / 48 / 96kHz.
- Digital audio can be captured from both channels HDMI
- Analog stereo line-out output for direct transmission at 64kHz from an analog source, or HDMI.
- Broadband 512MB buffer supports triple buffering HD and SD video. Local Storage Scatter-gather tables for DMA.
- H.264. Compressing one channel: 1080p 60fps. Compression of two channels: 1080p 30fps
- Level 4.1 / Level 4.2
- BP / MP 50,000kbps / HiP 62,500kbps
- Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Warranty 3 years
Datapath VisionHD2-SQX 2 HD Channel 1 SD Channel with SQX Chip
- Product Code: VisionHD2-SQX
- Availability: In Stock